Welcome to Australian Resuscitation Council - Tasmanian Council
The Tasmanian Council is an extension of the Australian Resuscitation Council and provides local representation and resources for First Responders and Health Professionals.
The council meets 4 times per year to discuss issues relating to resuscitation. The council committee has representation from many organisations that teach resuscitation techniques.
Our main objectives are to facilitate:
- An avenue to implement a positive change in the direction of resuscitation throughout Australia.
- Access to the latest ARC Guidelines
- An opportunity to contribute to resuscitation guideline development & implementation with the latest
- Information from the national & international Resuscitation Councils
- Ability to connect & network with representatives from other member organisations
- Potential to open discussions around sharing of educational resources
Reduced chance of survival per minute without CPR
of Cardiac Arrests occur within the home
people die in Australia every year from cardiac arrest. That's equivalent to losing 60 Jumbo Jets full of passengers
of people who suffer cardiac arrest in the home survive
ARC Tas - Partnering Organisations
The following is a list of organisations that support the Australian Resuscitation Council - Tasmanian Council. Supporting them helps support us.