I wanted to share the collateral and online resources we’ve put together and send an update on our communications strategy. We have gone live with our first Facebook post late last week.
To watch a live demonstration of CPR, ‘Like’ the Ambulance Tasmania Facebook page and tune into our free Facebook Live Event at 7:00 pm Tuesday 16 October.
- We have updated our Restart a Heart Day webpage. It includes a schedule of events. Find the webpage here: https://www.dhhs.tas.gov.au/restartaheartday.
- There are a range of resources at www.restartaheartday.net.
- Promotional material – we will have magnets that we plan to hand out at RAHD events.
- We are printing business cards with an offer from St John (see offer below) to hand out with magnets.
- We are printing stickers for takeaway coffee cups that will be distributed through various cafes in the lead up to RAHD and on the day.
- We are printing more pull up banners.
- St John are running CPR in schools and have organised the following schedule:
|18-19 Sep||Rose Bay High||Lindisfarne|
|21 Sep||Lauderdale School||Lauderdale|
|1 Oct||FAIS Sorell||Sorell|
|8 Oct||FAIS Taroona||Taroona|
|16 Oct||Scottsdale Primary School||Scottsdale|
|16 Oct||Ulverstone Primary School||Ulverstone|
|16 Oct||Lilydale Primary School||Lilydale|
|16 Oct||Bicheno Primary School||Bicheno|
|16 Oct||St Marys Primary School||St Marys|
|22-23-24 Oct||FAIS Blackmans Bay||Blackmans Bay||TBA|
St John offer:
20% DISCOUNT OFF CPR TRAINING
Training must be booked by 31st October & completed by December 22nd
Quote promo code “RESTART” at the time of booking to receive this special offer
10% DISCOUNT OFF DEFIBRILLATORS
& ALREADY DISCOUNTED BUNDLE OFFERS
Purchases must be made by 30th November
Quote promo code “RESTART” at the time of purchasing to receive this special offer